10 illnesses that indicate water shortage in your body
- Heartburn: There is water shortage in the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Arthritis: There is water shortage in the painful joints.
- Back Pain: There is water shortage in the spinal column and discs.
- Angina: There is water shortage in the heart and lung axis.
- Migraine: There is water shortage in the brain and the eyes.
- Colitis: There is water shortage in the large gut.
- Asthma: There is chronic dehydration and the body has gone into a drought management mode. Free passage of air has been obstructed so that water does not escape the body.
- Blood Pressure: There is not enough water to fill the blood vessels that diffuse water into vital cells.
- Early Adult onset diabetes: There is chronic dehydration in the body. Due to priority needs for water in other parts of the body, release of insulin is inhibited. Since water is now rationed it’s no longer available to body cells that are essential for maintaining insulin balance.
- High Blood Cholesterol: It’s an early drought management symptom of the body.
‘A pill for every ill’ might not be a long term health solution. Learning to decode different signals of bodily distress might require some experimentation in the beginning. Conduct a water experiment – try upping your water intake for the next seven days. Set a goal for yourself and track water intake in your wellness journal. Test to see if increasing your water intake has a domino effect on other parts of your wellness – boost in energy, better moods, balanced emotions, less aches and pains. At the end of your experimentation you might hypothesise that these ailments are body’s many cries for water.
Please share your wellness story with us! Did drinking more water bring increased sense of vitality?
Words To Grow By
Dr F. Batmanghelidj
“You’re not sick; you’re thirsty. Don’t treat thirst with medication.”